Labels

Total Pageviews

Loading...

Please Subscribe To Follow My Progress

There was an error in this gadget

Twitter tweets

Text Widget

Discussion

Saturday, 14 April 2012

Looking To Hire Writers For $300 Per Month From Infobarrel


After 3 successful months on Infobarrel I am now looking to really turbo charge my passive income. If you have followed me and my writing on IB you will know that I am trying to generate passive income so that I can cover my mortgage costs on a monthly basis. I am paying $833 per month for my mortgage and this is Interest only. At the moment I am making $170 per month and hopefully by the end of April will be reporting $200 on my income and earnings report. I am not quite there but  I am happy with the progress I am making. Eventually I want to make $1000 per month by the end of the year so I can pay my mortgage repayments without dipping into my earnings. 
                                             


On the 26 of March I started my new job as a Financial Planning Assistant for a prestigious Chartered Financial Advising firm. The job is absolutely fantastic and I am loving every moment there. Regretfully I cannot prioritise much time writing however I have the confidence and belief that earnings will rise if I create more bespoke content.
                                          
I am now looking to hire a writer from Infobarrel and have placed a forum post to recruit a writer. I am looking for someone who is reliable and can meet deadlines. They must be SEO competent and I will provide more training if necessary so they can adopt my style of writing. I am looking to invest $300 per month in exchange for 30 - 40 unique SEO optimised article.
I am really looking forward to this adventure and hopefully you can drop by from time to time to follow my progress. As always if you have any questions please leave a comment and I will endeavour to respond.

1 comments: