Labels

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Twitter tweets

Text Widget

Discussion

Saturday 14 April 2012

Looking To Hire Writers For $300 Per Month From Infobarrel


After 3 successful months on Infobarrel I am now looking to really turbo charge my passive income. If you have followed me and my writing on IB you will know that I am trying to generate passive income so that I can cover my mortgage costs on a monthly basis. I am paying $833 per month for my mortgage and this is Interest only. At the moment I am making $170 per month and hopefully by the end of April will be reporting $200 on my income and earnings report. I am not quite there but  I am happy with the progress I am making. Eventually I want to make $1000 per month by the end of the year so I can pay my mortgage repayments without dipping into my earnings. 
                                             


On the 26 of March I started my new job as a Financial Planning Assistant for a prestigious Chartered Financial Advising firm. The job is absolutely fantastic and I am loving every moment there. Regretfully I cannot prioritise much time writing however I have the confidence and belief that earnings will rise if I create more bespoke content.
                                          
I am now looking to hire a writer from Infobarrel and have placed a forum post to recruit a writer. I am looking for someone who is reliable and can meet deadlines. They must be SEO competent and I will provide more training if necessary so they can adopt my style of writing. I am looking to invest $300 per month in exchange for 30 - 40 unique SEO optimised article.
I am really looking forward to this adventure and hopefully you can drop by from time to time to follow my progress. As always if you have any questions please leave a comment and I will endeavour to respond.

1 comments: